A few weeks ago, I was nominated by Irene from a Swoonful of Sugar for the Liebster Award. It's a kind of questionnaire that passes between bloggers to get to know them better :
Each nominee has to post 11 random facts about himself, then he has to answer to 11 questions made by the person who nominated him.
Then the nomineed should choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to pass the award and ask them 11 new questions.
So here are my answers to the questionnaire, and first the 11 nominees :
- Raging French Woman
- Kitchen Demure
- the Hedonista
- Mia's Eats
- The Indolent Cook
- The Hungry Excavator
- The Higley Kitchen
- Wandering Spice
- I prefer to have some great bread (french baguette) rather than chocolate
- When I work, say when I do maths or physics, I do very weird stuff (sing, speak, jump, ...)
- I could spent hours in a bookshop
- I want to travel around the world : Australia, United States, Japan, ...
- I would like to live in a big loft or a former factory turned into a loft (with a huge modern American-style kitchen)
- I watch many TV series
- I would love to speak Chinese
- If I don't suceed as an engineer, I might open a foodtruck, or a tea room, something like that
- Sometimes I spent all Sunday in Djellaba (it's sooo comfortable)
- and in the big loft of 5. I would like to have a view on a beautiful green countryside (so I can hear the sound of waterfall) but also I want to live in a big city
- Yes I'm aware that 10. is impossible. That's why they call it a dream.